Information about the Mnemonic project that is most important for developers working on the project. The project has created bylaws for itself.
|Patrick Hunt||phunt||Champion, Mentor|
|Henry Saputra||hsaputra||Mentor, Committer|
|Uma Maheswara Rao G||umamahesh||Committer|
|Rakesh Radhakrishnan Potty||rakeshr||Committer|
|Debojyoti Dutta||ddutta||Committer, Release Mngr.|
There are several development mailing lists for mnemonic
- email@example.com - Development discussions with archive here
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Bug tracking with archive here
- email@example.com - Git tracking with archive here
You can subscribe to the lists by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and unsubscribe by sending email to email@example.com.
mnemonic uses git for version control. Get the source code:
% git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mnemonic.git
– or –
% git clone https://github.com/apache/incubator-mnemonic.git
The important branches are:
- master - The trunk for all developement
- asf-site - The pages that are deployed to https://mnemonic.apache.org/
Please check our coding guidelines.
All code must be +1’ed by a committer other than the author prior to its commit.